1. What is Blockchain Posting?
What is Blockchain Posting?
Blockchain Posting is the process of inserting data and documents directly into the blockchain. Unlike Blockchain Timestamping, the data and documents are completely saved on the blockchain, and can be viewed or retrieved. The saved data are also immutable, tamper-proof and managed by a decentralized system.
The Steam Blockchain is the pioneer of Blockchain Posting.
2. How Do I Post On The Blockchain?
How Do I Post On The Blockchain?
Posting on the Blockchain is super easy when you use our platform. Our platform is designed for novice and professional users alike.
To post on the Blockchain using our platform, you simply choose the public blockchain network you wish to post on, upload or write your contents, and click publish.
3. What Can I Post On The Blockchain?
What Can I Post On The Blockchain?
Contents you can post on the Blockchain includes any type of Data and Document, which includes, Audio, Video, Files, Paperwork, Digital Contents, etc.
4. How Fast Would My Post Be Inserted Into The Blockchain?
How Fast Would My Post Be Inserted Into The Blockchain?
Once you click “Publish”, your content are posted instantly to the public/private Blockbook™ Blockchain Server, and timestamped on the public Bitcoin Network for FREE.
Your contents are also posted instantly to your selected main public blockchain, however your contents may not appear on the main public blockchain instantly, as the speed of appearance depends on the speed of your selected main public blockchain.
The appearance of your content on the Blockbook™ Blockchain Server is always instant, and you can choose the Public, Encrypted or Private mode.
5. What Blockchain Networks Can I Post On?
What Blockchain Networks Can I Post On?
Available Blockchain Networks for Posting are:
3. Blockbook™ Certificate powered by the Bitcoin Network
6. What Do I Receive After Posting As Evidence?
What Do I Receive After Posting As Evidence?
1. Blockbook™ - Digitial Address of your Post, i.e. Blockchain URL
2. Steem - Digitial Address of your Post, i.e. Blockchain URL
3. Blockbook™ Certificate powered by the Bitcoin Network – Blockchain Certificate
4. Ethereum – Metamask Blockchain Confirmation
7. How Much Does It Cost To Post On The Blockchain?
How Much Does It Cost To Post On The Blockchain?
With our platform, it is 100% FREE to Post on our available Blockchain Networks, apart from Ethereum.
8. How Do I Verify My Post On The Blockchain?
How Do I Verify My Post On The Blockchain?
Verification is super easy and straightforward. Simply access your Blockchain URL with any web or mobile browser to view your contents, or use the instructions provided with your Blockchain Certificate to view your contents on the appropriate blockchain. For Ethereum, the Metamask Blockchain Confirmation is also detailed and straightforward with simple steps to follow.
9. Which is Better? Blockchain Posting or Time-Stamping?
Which is Better? Blockchain Posting or Time-Stamping?
Timestamping does not permit you to place complete content directly on the blockchain, however Posting permits you, and when you post on our platform, your contents are posted and timestamped automatically.
10. What is the Blockbook™ Blockchain Network?
What is the Blockbook™ Blockchain Server?
The Blockbook™ Network is a decentralized system powered by the Blockbook™ cloud and the EOSIO Blockchain technology.
EOSIO is a blockchain platform designed for the real world. Built for both public and private use cases, EOSIO is customizable to suit a wide range of business needs across industries with rich role-based security permissions, industry-leading speeds and secure application processing.
How does the Blockbook™ Network work?
The Blockbook™ Network uses the Blockbook™ Blockchain Server for Posting, and the EOSIO Network for Timestamping.
How does the Timestamping work?
Timestamping creates a unique and universal fingerprint (called the hash) for every piece of content. If the input changes even the slightest, the hash becomes totally different.
This hash is added to the blockchain with a date and time. Because you have the input that results in this specific hash, you can prove that you had the content at that point in time.
Copyright Claim Helper Tool and Copyright Protection included, with Automated, downloadable proof using mathematical algorithms and the blockchain.
11. What is the Blockbook™ Certificate?
What is the Blockbook™ Certificate?
The Blockbook™ Certificate is a decentralized system digital certificate, powered by the Blockbook™ Blockchain Server and the Accredible Blockchain Network.
The Blockbook™ Certificate enables you to completely post any data or document on the Blockchain, using the Accredible Blockchain Network and the Blockbook™ Blockchain Server at the same time. This gives you DOUBLE POSTING!
This service is only available to the Professional Users, and it is only issued once every month.
Blockbook™ Certificate’s digital credentials powered by Accredible, allows individuals to prove the 100% credibility of their contents in the blockchain with no reasonable doubt.
12. What is the Blockbook™ Blockchain Server?
What is the Blockbook™ Blockchain Server?
The Blockbook™ Network is a decentralized system powered by the Blockbook™ cloud, OriginStamp Blockchain Network and the Bitcoin Blockchain Network.
The Blockbook™ Blockchain Server automatically saves all your Published or Updated contents to the Bitcoin Blockchain. It is a perfect Paper Trail and Proof of Work builder in the blockchain, as it saves your contents in the blockchain as your publish or update your contents.
What content is saved?
Blockbook™ Blockchain Server saves your complete contents to the Blockbook™ Cloud, and creates a Timestamp of your contents in the Bitcoin Blockchain.
What content is timestamped?
Blockbook™ Blockchain Server timestamp's the post title and the post body as plain text using hash sha256. To hash the post, Blockbook™ concatenates the post title and the post body with a space in between. The sha256 of the generated string is then timestamped.
How to verify a timestamp?
In order to verify the timestamp, you would have to download the data from the Blockbook™ Blockchain Server Email, copy the string that is stored in the text file and then use any sha256 calculator of your choice to hash the string. After that go to the provided URL in the Server Email Certificate, and search for the hash. There you will also find further instructions and features.
13. How Secure Are My Documents & Data?
How Secure Are My Documents & Data?
Blockbook™ comes with Two Factor Authentication and maximum Hacker-Proof Security!
Blockbook™ would never ever disclose or give access to your personal documents or files to any party, apart from YOU, regardless of the reason or circumstance.
Only YOU have FULL access to your data, while our Cloud Super Admin powered by Artificial Intelligence has partial access. The Super Admin is 100% restricted from giving access to your documents and data to any individual or party outside YOU regardless of the circumstances.
With our platform, you have 3 ways to post your contents to the blockchain:
1. Public: This posts your contents to the Public Network, where it can be viewed by the public community. This makes your contents immutable and tamper-proof. You cannot delete your contents after publishing.
2. Private: This posts your contents in the Private Network, where it can only be viewed by YOU and 1 Super Admin. Your contents are not immutable and tamper-proof, as you can edit and delete your contents after publishing.
3. Encrypted: This posts your contents with encryption, where it can only be viewed by YOU. This makes your contents immutable and tamper-proof. You cannot delete your content after publishing.
14. Litigation! What Do I Need As Solid Evidence?
Litigation! What Do I Need As Solid Evidence?
For any Litigation, all you need are:
1. All your Blockbook™ files for your disputed content. This can be easily achieved by Exporting all your Data from your Blockbook™ Account with just 1 click.
Your files all come automatically with verifiable Timestamps, Certificates, and URLS’s in the Blockchain, and because all your content published in the Public or Encrypted Networks are permanently immutable and tamper-proof, your Blockbook™ files are SOLID!